https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelvillarreal/ I partner with engineering leaders to build and scale specialized technical teams across Graphics, Machine Learning, Media Technologies, and Core Software Systems.
Featured Post
LinkedIn Profile for Mike Villarreal: https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelvillarreal
I partner with engineering leaders at Apple to build and scale specialized technical teams across Graphics, Machine Learning, Media Technol...
+1
Custom Search
Saturday, September 19, 2026
LinkedIn Profile for Mike Villarreal: https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelvillarreal
I partner with engineering leaders at Apple to build and scale specialized technical teams across Graphics, Machine Learning, Media Technologies, and Core Software Systems.
Rather than relying on volume, my approach centers on precision and operational rigor:
- Deep Engineering Calibration: I invest heavily upfront to understand the exact architectural and skill baselines each team requires—ensuring high alignment from first screen to final panel.
- Data-Informed Pipeline Health: I manage requisitions like product funnels, using real-time analytics, SLA tracking, and conversion metrics to eliminate bottlenecks and keep interview velocity high.
- High-Touch Candidate Advocacy: I believe great hiring is transparent. I brief and support candidates through every stage of the evaluation process so they can bring their best, most authentic work to the table.
Core Focus: Technical Recruiting • Engineering Talent Acquisition • Pipeline & Funnel Analytics • Full-Lifecycle Recruiting • Talent Calibration & Strategy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment