https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelvillarreal/ I partner with engineering leaders to build and scale specialized technical teams across Graphics, Machine Learning, Media Technologies, and Core Software Systems.
Featured Post
LinkedIn Profile for Mike Villarreal: https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelvillarreal
I partner with engineering leaders at Apple to build and scale specialized technical teams across Graphics, Machine Learning, Media Technol...
+1
Custom Search
Monday, August 18, 2014
Software Engineer - Distributed Systems
I have a product developer role opening up that focuses on developing the services and tools needed in an asynchronous distributed system orchestrating the continuous delivery process. The system and features you will deliver are focused on enabling the development teams to have higher velocity, reduced cycle time and better collaboration with other engineering teams at Apple.........
Merited Experience =
▪ Ruby, JVM, Clojure
▪ AMQP/Kafka
▪ Hypermedia API
▪ Docker, Vagrant
▪ Gradle/Maven
▪ Cassandra, Datomic
▪ Pub/Sub systems
.................... Mike Villarreal | Devops Careers Advocate @ Apple | villarreal.mike@apple.com | 408-642-0831
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment